Gain the knowledge and skills to support your museum’s progress towards becoming a net zero carbon organisation by becoming Carbon Literate.
The training session will cover:
- The science behind climate change
- What it means to be net zero carbon
- How we can achieve net zero as individuals, in our sector, and in society
Training will be delivered by Jamie Saye, a certified Carbon Literacy trainer, and has been checked and approved by the Carbon Literacy project.
The training session is split into 3 parts – by booking this session you commit to participating in all elements:
- Part 1: Self-guided online learning on the science behind climate change (approx 3.5 hours) – link to be shared on Tuesday 13th April and learning undertaken before 27th April.
- Part 2: Online session with Jamie Saye via Zoom Tue 27th April 10:30-12:00 on what action is already being taken nationally and within our industry (1.5 hours).
- Part 3: Online session with Jamie Saye via Zoom Thu 29th April 10:30-12:00 on what actions we can take both as individuals, and within our organisations with sector-specific advice (1.5 hours).
Participants will receive certification as a Carbon Literate citizen from the Carbon Literacy Project.