Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme
Don’t miss your opportunity to apply for the Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme (MRL) – a unique year-long development course supported by Arts Council England.
Described as ‘life changing’, it is designed to help you become a cultural leader for the 21st Century, resilient and entrepreneurial.
Participants receive £7,500 worth of leadership training, comprising:
- An overseas study visit to cultural organisations in a country of your choice
- 2 x 3 day residential workshops
- 8 workshops and masterclasses on leadership, governance, finance, skills and models
- An online leadership resource bank
- A personal mentor and coach
The Programme draws on a wealth of knowledge and insight about leadership in the cultural and commercial sectors. It puts this learning at your disposal in inspirational settings.
Go to the MRL website (http://www.museumresilience.com/) to find out more and follow the link to apply for the Programme. Applications are open until 5pm on Friday 31 January 2020.
MRL is a project of Black Country Living Museum as part of its National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) programme.
To find out more, call MRL’s Directors now: Stephen Feber 07515 338 535, Nick Winterbotham 07775 774 539