Meet your Digital Culture Network – York
An opportunity for creative and cultural organisations to learn how the Digital Culture Network can support you with your digital ambitions.
Tuesday 26th September – York
About the event
This autumn Arts Council England are hosting a series of events to introduce the Digital Culture Network offer to organisations and individuals who haven’t previously engaged with them, and those looking for a refresh on who they are and how they can help.
The Digital Culture Network (DCN) provides free support to individuals and organisations from across the creative and cultural sector. We follow Arts Council’s guide on eligibility – so if you are a creative and cultural practitioner or organisation in England, the DCN is here to support you.
In these 2-hour events you’ll get a chance to meet the team and learn more about the digital opportunities and challenges facing the cultural sector, as well as hear from organisations who we’ve worked with about how DCN support has impacted their teams.
You’ll get to know our Tech Champions – impartial digital experts who are available to support individuals and organisations at different stages of their digital journey – and learn how their support can help you reach your goals.
Our Tech Champions can help you:
- Do less and achieve more with your digital marketing
- Understand what data to collect and how to use it
- Optimise your ticketing platforms and CRM
- Make your digital content accessible
- Grow your online shop and eCommerce offer
- Build successful SEO campaigns and take advantage of Google Ad Grants
- Get your message to the right people at the right time via email
- Know what questions to ask of your digital suppliers
- Grow your social media reach with great strategy and engaging content
Spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment! Please note, tickets are limited to 2 per organisation to ensure as many people can participate as possible.