National Lottery Heritage Fund: Helping You Apply – Grants for £3,000 – £10,000 (North)
This informal 2 hour session will explore:
- how heritage can be used to transform places and change lives;
- what a well-planned project looks like and;
- how to write a strong funding application to The National Lottery Heritage Fund.
You will also have the opportunity to share your project ideas and ask any questions you may have to our team of experts.
Who is this webinar for?
All guidance is tailored for organisations, groups and private owners of heritage based in the North of England.
This webinar will be especially helpful for first time applicants and those who are completely new to funding, who:
- have an idea for a project that could connect people and communities to heritage?
- need a grant of between £3,000 – £10,000 in order to get started with your project?
Engagement Managers from the National Lottery Heritage Fund
Pre webinar information
Have a think about your project idea/s in advance of the start.
You may find it useful to read through the application guidance on our website.
Our webinar will take place online over Microsoft Teams so you will need to have access to a device with either; the Teams app or web browser access.