Introduction to Museum Accreditation
This workshop is aimed at museums who are considering applying for Accreditation for the first time.
The workshop will provide:
- An understanding of the Accreditation Standard, its purpose, what it covers and the benefits it offers.
- Information about eligibility and the application process to join the scheme.
- Consideration to decide if Accreditation is the right fit for your museum.
- Links to where you can find further resources and support.
- Plenty of opportunity for participants to ask questions about the Scheme.
The workshop is being delivered by Heather Lomas from Museum Development North East.