Accreditation Workshops – Access Policy and Plans
Museum Development is hosting Accreditation refresher workshops for museums in the North of England.
These interactive online workshops are open to all museums across the regions. They will be hosted by Accreditation Advisers, Emma Chaplin, Kelly Chapman and Heather Lomas, with additional input from Collections Trust.
Each refresher session will provide museums with:
· An overview of key topics
· Top tips for meeting this area of the Accreditation standard
· Opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues
· Signposting and links to helpful resources
· Networking and sharing with museums from across all regions
Our aim is for participants to leave the session with increased knowledge and understanding of the topic plus the confidence to implement this area of the Museum Accreditation standard.