Accreditation Refresher: Risk Assessment of Security Arrangements
Museum Development is hosting Accreditation refresher workshops for museums in the North of England. The focus of this session is on risk assessment of security arrangements and it is delivered by Kelly Chapman.
These interactive online workshops are open to all museums across the regions.
- Each refresher session will provide museums with:
- An overview of key topics
- Top tips for meeting this area of the Accreditation standard
- Opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues
- Signposting and links to helpful resources
- Networking and sharing with museums from across all regions
Our aim is for participants to leave the session with increased knowledge and understanding of the topic plus the confidence to implement this area of the Museum Accreditation standard. The programme will be hosted by Accreditation Advisers, Emma Chaplin, Kelly Chapman and Heather Lomas.