Accreditation Refresher: Access Policies and Plans
Museum Development is hosting Accreditation refresher workshops for museums in the North of England. The focus of this session is on access policy and plans and it is delivered by Emma Chaplin. Please note the change of date for this workshop.
Bookings are officially closed, but if you are interested in attending then please contact Sarah Wilkinson firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about places rather than joining the waiting list.
These interactive online workshops are open to all museums across the regions.
Each refresher session will provide museums with:
- An overview of key topics
- Top tips for meeting this area of the Accreditation standard
- Opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues
- Signposting and links to helpful resources
- Networking and sharing with museums from across all regions
Our aim is for participants to leave the session with increased knowledge and understanding of the topic plus the confidence to implement this area of the Museum Accreditation standard. The programme will be hosted by Accreditation Advisers, Emma Chaplin, Kelly Chapman and Heather Lomas.