Archives Revealed – Cataloguing grant scheme open to applications
Archives Revealed, the funding stream operated by The National Archives and The Pilgrim Trust, with additional support from The Wolfson Foundation, is now open to applications. Archive services can submit applications for the cataloguing of archive collections up to £40,000.
The deadline for phase 1 of this programme is Friday 7th December 2018.
These grants are designed to:
- support the transformation of archive services
- help archives to improve access to collections
- help archives to increase public engagement with history and the UK’s documentary heritage
They will fund archives with collections that can:
- show clear local, regional, national or international significance, or significance to a specific audience group
- demonstrate a high level of potential to engage people and communities with archives and heritage
Any prospective applicants to consult the extensive guidance available on the website and to discuss any applications in advance with the grants coordinators, Lucy and Beth. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org and would be happy to hear from you with any queries you may have.