Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme
Don’t miss your opportunity to apply for the Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme (MRL) – a unique year-long development course fully funded by Arts Council England.
Described as “life changing”, it is designed to help you become a cultural leader for the 21st Century, resilient and entrepreneurial.
Participants receive £7,500 worth of leadership training, comprising:
• An overseas study visit to cultural organisations in a country of your choice
• 2 x 3 day residential workshops
• 8 workshops and masterclasses on leadership, governance, finance, skills and models
• An online leadership resource bank
• A personal mentor and coach
The Programme draws on a wealth of knowledge and insight about leadership in the cultural and commercial sectors. It puts this learning at your disposal in inspirational settings.
Go to the MRL website to find out more and follow the link to apply for the Programme. Applications are open until 5pm on Thursday 31 January 2019.
MRL is a project of Black Country Living Museum as part of its National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) programme.